2003 T&C radio trim removal

How do I remove the surround trim that encircles the Radio, DVD Player and Heater controls? I pulled out the ashtray, removed the small lower horizontal trim to expose the two lower screws. After removing the screws and starting to pry out the surround trim I backed off for fear that it would crack the trim. What more do I detach to get the trim out? thanks for your help.

Reply to
jb

You are on your way.......now pull the bezel straight out.

Reply to
maxpower

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the bezel? thanks for your help

Reply to
jb

I just did this on my '98. There were 2 more black screws at the top of my bezel, not real obvious, they go up at a 45 degree angle. A 2003 may be different of course, just thought I'd mention it. It'll only take a second to look.

-Paul

Reply to
carbide

Yes, I had a 98 T&C before this 2003. They had upper screws. But I'm ok with the clips. I just did want to get too aggressive. I piece of trim like that probably costs 50 bucks. Thanks Maxpower

Reply to
jb