2003 town+ country all dash flashing wipers come on engine won't turn over

after changing waterpump all dash warning lights flashing, wipers both front+ back come on +off, clicking sounds heard+ engine doesen't turn over at all. Could I have messed up crank sensor when tightening waterpump pully bolts after installing serpentine belt which instructions say to wait till belt is on to tighten these bolts. II have disconected battery hoping maybe upon re-connection computer would re-set its self. I also inadvertly turned motor over for maybe 2 seconds while belt was off.Could dthis have anything to do with this problem?

Reply to
Ted

This si Ted. As it turns out, I had left hood open while working on changing waterpump, which took me 2 days as I started late the first day+ drained the battery because of light under the hood. Called Kellys Chrystler in Ada mn. talked to Bruce+ he said he thought a daed bettery was the problem, he was right. Chaeged battery+ car started right away. Thank you Bruce!!!!!! Problem sloved.

Reply to
Ted