2004 Dodge Stratus

I am brand new to this newsgroup, so please go easy on me. I apparently blew a fuse for the power outlet (cigarette lighter) on my 2004 Dodge Stratus. I cannot see the fuse listed for this in the fuse guide. Cany anyone tell me where the fuse for this is located?

Reply to
J&D Schnoor

On my 1998, the fuses are located under a panel on the left end of the dashboard. That may have changed when the designed changed for 2001.

-Kirk Matheson

Reply to
kmatheson

If it isnt on the left side of the dash at the panel its going to be under the hood in the black box called the PDC

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Glenn and the group

Thanks for the help. Are the blue plastic square deals near the blade fuses also fuses?

Reply to
J&D Schnoor

They are called cartridge fuses, you need to check the 20 amp fuses, the yellow ones, Is your radio and dome lite working?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Glenn and the group,

Thank you very much! Our county shop had a replacement cartridge fuse and away I went.

Reply to
J&D Schnoor