2004 sebring tire recommendations....

I drive almost all hiway conditions, but need a good braking tire as sometimes I have to slow from (70 or 80 MpH to 10 or 12 Mph) 130 kph to 20 kph during rush hour.

Also I'm in Canada. Snow, freezing rain, ice, slush, rain, dry pavement can all be encountered in the same week between Nov and April. I would want them to be rated for M+S and hopefully have that mountain snow symbol on them too.

I want them quiet too.

Any suggestions???

Reply to
The Henchman

Michelin. I have the all season Harmony from about 3 years ago. They are excellent. They are reasonably low noise on most surfaces, but quiet you won't get with an all season or winter tire.

Reply to
Some O