2005 Dodge Neon Rear Seat Removal

Hey everyone, I have a 2005 Dodge Neon, I noticed that when some speakers were installed previously, when they put the rear seat back together They put one of the seat buckles and the middle seat belt in wrong, so the buckle that the rear passenger belt buckles into is upside down and on the wrong side....the middle belt is a three point belt like the rest, and the belt was hooked in on the side that the buckle for the rear passenger by the passenger door is supposed to put their belt into when they buckle up......and also the buckle is in upside down.....so it's really awkward to get it to buckle up.....I need to get the seat out so I can get it fixed and put in the right way.....so that all the belts work right.....can someone give me some instruction on how to remove the rear seats and to remove and put the belts and buckles in their proper places?

help would be appreciated.

Jimmie

Reply to
worldwidemedianet

I don't have the manual on the Neon, but this may be the solution. Look under the front edge of the rear seat for seat clamps that unscrew and allow you to lift the seat out. Hope it is as my Chrysler.

Reply to
Spam Hater