2005 Jeep Hemi Engine miss/trany

I have a Jeep Hemi and it feels like the engine misses on low acceleration or slow acceleration from a stop. I was told by the dealer that this is normal!!! "...it is hunting for a gear.." When the Dirtrict Maintenance Rep test drove it he told the dealer to tell me .."they all do that"... My wife is now complainining about the ride. I have seen other posts and some long threads on this very problem and DC has no solution as yet. At least some Reps across the country admit it is a problem, but I'm sure most will not admit it for fear of litigation and the lemon laws. Any one out there with similiar problems and has anyone fornd a solution?

Reply to
JR