2005 Stow 'n Go Town & Country

I loved the idea of the Stow 'n Go feature on the new Town & Country -- until I sat in the back seat. The seats in my '98 Grand Voyager are far more comfortable. Does anyone have experience with riding in the T&C's back seats for any distance? Is this feature [SnG] really as practical as it first seems?

Reply to
harrym

jdoe

"I loved the idea of the Stow 'n Go feature on the new Town & Country -- until I sat in the back seat. The seats in my '98 Grand Voyager are far more comfortable. "

Seriously now.... How often do you ride in the back? Isn't this area normally reserved for children? (of course, non folding seats would be more comfortable)

Reply to
THOR

Reply to
harrym