2006 Caravan PS Pump Replacement

This looks like a nightmare to replace. Can anybody who has done this on this van give some advice? Thanks.

Ken

Reply to
dprkk

Which year do you have? I have heard that the 1996 - 2000 models are the worst.

I just had the one on my 1993 done at the dealer. It was $262 for everything. It took them a week to get the pump. Most likely due to age.

Popular Mechanics did one on a 1998 model, and detailed it in the article.

You might see if they still have the article on their website. Another option, would be to purchase a one-year subscription to alldata.

KM

Reply to
KirkM

Sorry. You gave the year in the subject.

KM

Reply to
KirkM