2006 Grand Caravan doors beeping... any way to turn off?

Is there any way to turn off the warning beeps when using the power doors and rear gate?

Thanks

Cory

Reply to
LUE42

They're there as a safety feature. Leave 'em there.

Reply to
DeserTBoB

I understand and appreciate your advice. I have reasons that I don't really care to go into.

However, I would still like to know if this is possible.

Thank you,

Cory

DeserTBoB wrote:

Reply to
LUE42

Your dealer can turn off that feature using the scan tool.

Denny

Reply to
Denny