2006 Neon?

I heard yesterday that Chrysler may change its mind and now offer a 2006 Neon, at least for part of the model year. Rumor is that the Caliber isn't going to be ready yet for a while. There is nothing on the Dodge web site to confirm this. Anyone else hear anything similar or have a more substantial reference?

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Neon production officially stopped this week.

Reply to
Scott Koprowski

"Scott Koprowski" wrote in news:innYe.1928$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Reply to
Joe

Butt ugly. Oh well, I didn't really want a small Chrysler car anyway...

I like the comment in this article about the diesel engine getting great "gas" mileage. Makes one wonder about the accuracy of the rest of the article.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Matt Whiting wrote in news:eGQYe.929$ snipped-for-privacy@news1.epix.net:

Sort of looks like a 3/4 size Dakota-meets-Pacifica. As for the article's accuracy, I guess we'll have to just wait and see...

Reply to
Joe