2006 T&C DVD and headphones

Just got a town and country with the factory dvd. Purchased IR Headphones, but do not have the remote.

How do you get the headphones to work without the remote?

Thanks! Mark in Harrisburg.

Reply to
Sprinter

Headphones while driving? Do these headphones allow you to hear emergency vehicle sirens? Horns of other vehicles alerting you?

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

Headphones while driving? Do these headphones allow you to hear emergency vehicle sirens? Horns of other vehicles alerting you?

Teh headphones are for the kids, not for the people up front. I guess I should have been more clear.

Reply to
Sprinter

And I guess I could have assumed it was for the kids. My brother in law has a high end GPS in his Toyota Truck. I saw it and thought, if they allow the driver to look at this while driving, then they may as well let him/her have a TV set.

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer

I got you this far, you can go from here.

Tom from Allison Park

Reply to
Pete E. Kruzer