2006 Town & Country sliding door problem

The passenger button switches to open and close the sliding doors have stopped working.

It's as if the child locks are on. I checked, they aren't.

tom

Reply to
Tom Glinos

Since it's still under warranty take it in.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

I had a bad lock on a passenger door on a much older T&C. The electric actuator connects to a metal unit that operates the locks and latches. It had an arm that the actuator pushed and pulled to lock and unlock the door. On mine that arm broke off. I replaced that whole unit for about $50. and it all works fine now. It wasn't an easy fix though as you have to remove the door panel which snaps on and off. The more you do that, the more those snaps wear off. I have trouble keeping that panel in place now, but my van is old, 96.

Tom Gl> The passenger button switches to open

Reply to
Just Me (remove

switch on overhead console on???

Tom Gl> The passenger button switches to open

Reply to
philthy

switch on overhead console on???

Tom Gl> The passenger button switches to open

D'oh!!!

thanks

Reply to
Tom Glinos