2007 300C w/Goodyear tires--Noisy

Thanks, Bill. Great info.

As for directional tires, I believe Falken is one of those. I used a set on my '83 280ZX Turbo. Seemed like a good tire.

Reply to
me

You're welcome.

Bill Putney

OK, I understand about "hi-performance" = HI-NOISE!

I know this is a Chrysler NG, but got a question about similar problem on my other car, and what tire I might choose. Got a 2003 Hyundai Tiburon that came with Michelin MXV4 tires. Now needing replacement, and they are noisy to boot. Which Michelin would you suggest? (I say Michelin, as I favor them from past experience.) Note that I will probably be using Sam's Club as a source, as they carry Michelins (but NOT the MXV4), and their prices are very good.

Thanks, Bill (and all).

Reply to
me

Are they MXV4 tires or MXV4+. The latter are significantly improved.

Reply to
Art

MXV4--without the Plus. There is also an "M+" stamped on them; can't see the character after the Plus sign. They are some 4 years old as well, so I suspect they are the plain MXV4.

Seems the guy at Sam's said they sell Michelin X, but I can't find anything on Sam's web site about that model. I need to replace them, and I want to use non-high performance tires, per Bill Putney's advice.

Reply to
me