3.3 interchange

I recently purchased a 93 T&C for work shortly thereafter both rear springs snapped. since I load it I put on a set of H-D springs that really gave the van a rake. Within two days I had a windowed block and a seized crank. Could the rake have exposed the oil pick up? Also what years car/truck 3.3 will interchange with this one?

Reply to
Fly-by-night