3.3L Grand Voyager shift point and rev limiter.

Matt

I asked a straight forward and quite sensible question. It was you and Karl who decided to lower the tone and make derisory comments. I apologise to the group unreservedly for the use of profanity, although I did make it as inoffensive as possible. It was unnecessary and was due to just a little frustration kicking in at having to deal with people of frankly dubious intelligence and dare I say it IQ!

G.

Reply to
Gerald Wooding

I gave a straight forward answer, and even offered the reason why my answer was correct. It wasn't until a second question was answered, that indicated a definite lack of mechanical IQ, that I offered an analogy that almost anyone could understand ... that of ignoring the manufacturers recommended oil change interval. This is just as dumb as ignoring octane recommendations, but easier to understand. Now, kindly explain how either of these answers "lowered the tone."

Your profanity is what really lowered the tone of this thread.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting

Matt

The fact is that I have more mechanical IQ/experience than possibly you can ever dream of, having modified several engines over the last 20 years. There were some gleams of sense in your posts but when you started your infantile suggestions and playing along with Karl that was just silly. In fact your post drawing an analogy to diesel engines was quite good! At last, a glimmer of sense.

G.

Reply to
Gerald Wooding

Yes, . . . . . . . and I'm a nuclear physicist as well as being an accomplished neuro-surgeon, but I choose to be a political activist because I want to have a more profound effect on society during my latter lifetime.

Gawd!

God Bless, Karl

"Thousands have died for my Freedom, ONE HAS DIED FOR MY SOUL, I AM ETERNALLYGREATFUL" Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord .. Psalm 33:12

Reply to
Karl Rove

QED!

Reply to
Gerald Wooding

I thought you were referring to the octane thread with HB2. However, in reviewing this thread, I still see no message where I lowered the tone, to use your terminology. Just stated the obvious...

Matt

Reply to
Matthew S. Whiting

????? Thou doubst my honesty???

q.e.d.: (lower case would be correct) = "quod erat demonstrandum." Trad.: c.q.f.d.: ce qu'il fallait démontrer. Euclide, mathématicien grec qui vécut à Alexandrie (Égypte) vers 300 av. J.C. semble être à la source de ces mots. Sa gloire repose sur son manuel Les Éléments: livres I à IV et VI, sur la géométrie, livres V sur les rapports des proportions, livres VII à IX sur l'arithmétique et la théorie des nombres rationnels, livre X sur les nombres irrationnels, livres XI à XIII sur la géométrie des solides. En Europe, l'oeuvre d'Euclide ne fut connue que des Arabes jusqu'à ce qu'elle fut traduite en latin par un anglais, Adelard de Bath, et citée par Roger Bacon. Elle fut dès lors connue et traduite au XVIè siècle, . . . . . INDEED!

ROFLMAO

God Bless, Karl

"Thousands have died for my Freedom, ONE HAS DIED FOR MY SOUL, I AM ETERNALLYGREATFUL" Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord .. Psalm 33:12

Reply to
Karl Rove

Karl

But, having copied this French article about Euclid from somewhere on the web do you understand it? If you do perhaps I have misjudged you, I was attributing your crass and uncultured approach to mere ignorance. If indeed you are well educated then your attitude can only be attributed to a fundamental flaw in your personality. I would seek help if I were you, but then again, if I were you I wouldn't know any better!

demonstrandum."

Reply to
Gerald Wooding

Gerald:

If you were me, you'd be smart, AND good-looking enough NOT to have responded to such trolling. But you are young, dumb, and naive, enough that you simply cannot help yourself.

If you were ME, you'd have plenty enough of life's experience, to spot a juvenile post, such as yours, from miles away. If you were me, you'd have been sickened by some of the neurosugical procedures that I've completed. Most people are, . . . yet they're amazed at the rates of survival.

And, I'm sure my politics would drive you to drink, within just a few hours of the initial acquisition. Please buzz-off, now, okay??

God Bless, Karl

"Thousands have died for my Freedom, ONE HAS DIED FOR MY SOUL, I AM ETERNALLYGREATFUL" Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord .. Psalm 33:12

Reply to
Karl Rove

For someone who chooses to sign off with God Bless, you certainly have a very un-Christian attitude. I too tired long ago of this exchange, at first I was amused by your rantings but they are just illiterate and boring now.

God Bless

Reply to
Gerald Wooding

Gerald:

I just KNEW that sooner, or later, you'd come to me with mention of my sig line. That tells me that you must be a Godless person, or someone whose relationship with God is tenuous, at best. All the more reason to say, . . . God Bless, Karl

"Thousands have died for my Freedom, ONE HAS DIED FOR MY SOUL, I AM ETERNALLYGREATFUL" Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord .. Psalm 33:12

Reply to
Karl Rove

You guys have got to give it up! ;-)

Reply to
James C. Reeves

James

Believe me, I have! This guy is just unbelievable. Still, I suppose it takes all types.

G.

Reply to
Gerald Wooding