300c convertible is here

Reply to
KaWallski

I won't to see one done buy the overhauling team. I like the Lexus IS430 they made for lexus, Chrysler should let them make a 300c convertible without all the TV's and bondo. I can't believe people with all that money go to this cheap body shop to do work on there cars.

Reply to
vilfrard

Nope,,

vehicle customizing firms agreed to pay a total of $21,000 for removalof drivers' side air bags. NHTSA charged both West Coast Customs ofInglewood, CA, and Unique Autosports of Uniondale, NY, with removal of airbags to install video monitors in the steering wheel. Federal law prohibitscompanies from removing mandated safety equipment

Reply to
maxpower

Makes you wonder if the insurance company won't pay for injuries should the individual require medical attention.

Reply to
NJ Vike

On 27 Jan 2005 12:17:44 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Vilfrard8) puked:

BTW, conspicuous by its absence was a picture of the top up. I'm guessing there is none...

-- lab~rat >:-) The less you care, the more it doesn't matter.

Reply to
lab~rat

Newer units have wireless headsets, so you would not be distracted by kids watching movies in the back seat. Reading is also a great way to keep kids occupied, but having more than one option is a good idea.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez