300m Cracking noise.

I hear a cracking sound from the left wheel when braking or accelerating, worse when I am breaking and turning to the left.

I have yet to take it back to the dealer because most of the time it does not do it at all. I don't want to look stupid and maybe get hit with the road test charge (they tried last time). I am hoping it will get so bad that there will be no doubt about it the next time I take it in.

Question : Is it possible that the noise could cause a major accident, like the wheel falling off?

Reply to
Steve

mic canic