75 - 78 Plymouth Sport Fury

Call me sentimental, but my first car was a 75 Sport Fury with the factory Sunroof, it was sweet. My second car was a 78 Sport Fury, Powder Blue, severely tweeked 318 4 bbl with headers, etc. Anyway, i think i am having my midlife crisis a little early and am not interested in a shiny red Corvette (PU). I'm in the market for a 75-78 Sport Fury, would prefer a big block version, but i am flexible. Willing to look at any within a 200 or so mile radius of north central Illinois. Can anybody out there help a late 30's guy relive his youth??

Reply to
b.clausen

Daniel J. Stern