'77 New Yorker Hub cap.

I have the Chrysler version of ralley wheels on my '77 New Yorker. I let my buddy use the car last week and one of the hub caps is missing. Now these hub caps are really just hub caps. They are about 5" in diameter and I think they bolt on from the back side of the wheel.

Anybody know where I might get one of these little hummers?

You can email me at snipped-for-privacy@buhman.com or reply.

Thanks,

Tad

Reply to
Timmy

I think Wheel Vintiques is reproducing some of the rallye wheel center caps, but I'm not visualizing what your car uses. Unfortunately their online catalog is three hugeass .pdf downloads, so I didn't really look into it that seriously.

good luck,

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Two styles of rallye center caps:

I would guess FD9002 is what you have.

Timmy wrote:

Reply to
Steve

I did a search for FD9002 on the site from the link you provided. No luck finding the part number. I'm not sure where you found the hub caps. Any additional information would be most helpful.

Tad

Reply to
Timmy

Try this:

If that doesn't work, go to

click on "66-75 Mopar B/E" on the left side menu, click on "wheels/brakes", and then under "Wheels" (upper left/center) click on "Center Caps/Screw Sets."

Timmy wrote:

Reply to
Steve