'87 jeep brake problem

I did a front brake job on my 1987 jeep Cherokee and now I can't get any fluid to my passenger side caliper. What the heck is happening?

Reply to
RANDALL HAMILTON

It sounds like you did something wrong.

The hydraulic brake fluid is not touched when you do the front brake pads. It is only after they are replaced that you then bleed the fluid. Although you don't say much, it sounds like you removed the caliper and allowed air into the system so now it will have to be bled properly ... if this is the case, then follow the procedure for removing and replacing a caliper. If this is not the case, then you will need to share what you did before anyone can be of much help.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Reply to
RANDALL HAMILTON

you may need to put a scaner on it and go to abs brakes and do the brake bleed proceedure. i had the same problem an a newer one

Reply to
doctordoug

Reply to
RANDALL HAMILTON