88 New Yorker steering rack hoses

The metal fluid tubes that connect one end of the rack to the other end of the rack have rusted out and sprung a leak (thanks New York State road salt crews)

These are not the hoses going to the power steering pump. I don't see parts listings for these tubes. You have to either buy an entire rack or make them yourself.

Anyone know a source for these tubes or dimensions and specs ? I figure most of the boneyard stuff must be in bad shape as well.

Thanks Steve

Reply to
Steven Stone

Steve I needed some brake hoses that were not stocked a few years ago. The parts house told me where to call and order them made. I am sure your parts house knows where to get custom tubes made. A Google search will probably find them.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Ace

On Jan 24, 5:34=A0pm, Steven Stone .

Steve

Me again.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Ace

In article ,=20 snipped-for-privacy@aol.com says... | | |On Jan 24, 5:34=A0pm, Steven Stone . |>

|> Anyone know a source for these tubes or dimensions and specs ?

Thank you ! =20 Steve

Reply to
Steven Stone

Reply to
philthy

Steve

And again. Took a while but here they are.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Ace