90 Dodge Spirit; Crankshaft front sprocket/oil seal - HELP!

Trying to get the sprocket off the front of the crankshaft of this

2.5L SOHC non-turbo engine. Engine is still in the car. Pulleys, timing belt covers, oil pan, valve cover, and the center bolt are off. Been trying a harmonic balancer puller with a breaker bar on the center bolt,won't budge. The sprocket is behind something else, looks like the illustrations for the DOHC engine. The manual shows a sprocket with 4 bolt holes for the SOHC;what I am looking at, where the main pulley mounts, is 5 bolt holes. I've tried heating it with a torch, still won't budge. What am I missing - is there something I need to do to take off this thing that is in front of the sprocket?
Reply to
Chuck

Which manual are you using?

VERY POOR IDEA.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

You need the Chrysler front sprocket puller. A steering wheel/harmonic puller won't work.

Also don't lose the keyway as it could fall off when you pull the crank sprocket

Reply to
James Dempsey Jr