'92 Chrysler New Yorker ABS system?

The motor for the ABS brake system seems to be going off with ever increasing frequency. I 've been told I need a brake accumulator. I think Chrysler has a life of the car warranty on parts of the ABS brake system on this New Yorker. Is the brake accumulator considered part of this warranty? And I think the piston seal(?) is leaking in the ABS system. Is this problem part of the extended warranty on the ABS system? Should I expect reluctance on the part of dealership to want to do these repairs because of the Chrysler warranty? Otherwise the car seems to run fine and I like the ride very much. thanks

Reply to
Jeremiah123moore