92 Dynasty Heater Fan Help needed.

The fan motor has quit running. I checked the fuse and it is fine. First symptom was that the fan would only work on high, no low speeds. Ideas? I assume I need to replace the blower motor. Where is it located and what needs to be removed to get to it?

Thanks for the help!

Claton

Reply to
Claton

There is usually a resistive divider block that is used for the multiple speed blower. I'd check to make sure the blower still works by applying

12VDC power directly and then go from there. Then make sure you get power at the fuse lead. Based on a speed dying earlier, I'd put high probability it is the resistor block burned out.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Thanks for the feedback, any idea where this might be located?

Reply to
Claton

Hi, did you find out where the resistor block is? Got a 91 Dynasty that might have the problem. How did it get fixed? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Reply to
bootsyf