92 Voyager Windshield Motor

I feel truly lucky after reading all the postings about "phantom" front windshield wiper operation, however, I don't see any postings which match my problem which is - the front wiper motor has been replaced thrice by the dealer in the last 9 mos - the symptoms being - non-operation.

If anybody still remembers this model (3.3L) what would cause these symptoms?

Thanks

Reply to
redryderridesagain

glenn beasley