93' dodge spirit won't stay running

My car wont stay running when u put it in gear it stalls or push on the gas. the check engine and oil light comes on and then the car stalls.... can u give me some ideas what it could be......

Reply to
tabie23

Oil light comes on BEFORE the engine stops? Ummm...when's the last time you changed your oil and filter??? Information as to which engine you have would be useful.

Reply to
DeserTBoB

oh sure- like a blocked oil filter would make a car stall- you DUMB ASS- they have bypass valves in them, that simply bypass the filter if it's clogged

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH- you are some mechanic, Boob...

Reply to
duty-honor-country