'93 Lebaron Convertable, break problem

I can't get a hard petal while my car is running. We have replaced the master cylider 4 times, can find no leaks, blead the breaks dry, changed any questionable break lines. The stroke is fine, the regulator valve is fine. We tried everything we could think of. Anyone ever heard of a similar situation

-- theclift

View this thread:

Send from

theclift

master cylider 4 times, can find no leaks, blead the breaks dry, changed any questionable break lines. The stroke is fine, the regulator valve is fine. We tried everything we could think of. Anyone ever heard of a similar situation?

Sounds like a possible vacuum problem or a bad booster, has that been checked? what about the filter that is inline with the brake booster. If it gets clogged up you will have a hard pedal. Is this a 4 cyl?

Reply to
maxpower

I belive the vacume is working fine. We had a mechanic look at it, and he was stumped. I haven't heard anything about a booster or filter being checked. It doesn't have ABS, and it's a 3 liter 6 cyl

-- theclift

View this thread:

Send from

theclift