93 Lebaron Convertible Service Manuals

I just got a Lebaron but can't find a manual for it. Does anyone have a source for a 93 Lebaron Convertible Service Manual? The Haynes & Clilton aren't detailed enough and don't even mention the convertible operation. Thanks in advance, and yes one of the quarter windows is stuck up (they aren't mentioned either).

Reply to
Quartus

Try Ebay:

Buy it now is $10, but this is not the FSM. Keep watching and a FSM will appear.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

I've got one for my 94 LeBaron...

Maybe I could fax you the page you need?

Reply to
SMoo

Anything about the quarter windows & convertible top would be great. Ex. how do I check the hydralic fluid for the convertible top?

Reply to
Quartus

There's alot of information about the windows, too much to list here...

The book says to remove the interior trim behind the rear seats to get to the hydraulic pump, and theres some sort of level indicator very close to that. The trim has snapps that you can pull off.

This is all assuming the 93 is close enough to the 94...

Reply to
SMoo

Thanks for the tip, where did you get your manual?

Reply to
Quartus

I bought it from Texas Chrysler Dodge a few years back.

After 7 years they get rid of them in lieu of a CD-Rom version, and they sell the old books cheap.

Reply to
SMoo