93 lebaron high beams & signals work Intermittently

Anyone have problem with high beams not working all the time. I have the multipurpose turnsignal/highbeam switch. Sometime the high beams come on and sometimes they don't (low beams go off when high beams are on, is this normal?) Turn signals work sometimes, sometimes they don't. I just got the car (less than month) and looks like it was wrecked on driver's side front end so I'm not sure if there might be a short near the headligh assembly (it looks new) Any help would be great!

Reply to
Quartus

Your multifunction switch sounds in need of replacement. The "low beams off when highs come on" deal is as they come from the factory.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Thanks for the advice, I found I could get the high beams & blickers to work if I "move" around the console housing near the switch. It looks like the connector between the console & the dash is sloppy or has a broken solder connection.

Reply to
Quartus