94 Caravan, intermittent stall

OK, for the last year or so I get the occassional stall. Usually just as I am pulling into a parking spot., so no big deal.

Yesterday, I was comming off a freeway off-ramp, and heading for a curve in the off-ramp, when I get a flame-out! so no steering! (or brakes)

Fortunately, I knew what had happened, popped it into "N", and restarted. Fastest recovery is always achived with the rush of addrenlin! ;)

So WTF???

I have a 94 GC, with 3.3l engine. I used the key trick, and all I get is 55, so no codes. The engine starts fine, and purrs like a kitten. This stall is VERY infrequent.

Now this off-ramp was on a down-hill slope. When I think back, the stall does seem to be more likely to happen when the van is on a downhill slope. My gas tank was always more than 3/4 full, so I don't think that is a problem.

I would welcome any ideas.

Thanks

Reply to
NewMan

Probably one of the people who ALWAYS park beside you to deliberately damage your vehicle. what else could it be?

Reply to
hartless

There is a considerable difference between thoughtless / careless / needless damage to pesonal property, and a deliberate and intentional act of sabbotage.

While many people could / would cause needless / thoughtless damage out of sheer carelessness or lack of respect, very few would engage in a deliberate act of vandalism / sabbotage.

Now, did you have somthing constructive to add?

Reply to
NewMan

Clean the throttle body inside bore including the top and bottom of the throttle blade, you don't have to remove it. A toothbrush and some good throttle body cleaner should do the trick

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to