94 Dodge Caravan brake lights staying on...

Check the brake light switch at the brake pedal. On my 93 several years back it became sticky and would occasionally stay on. I was able to clean and lubricate it to make it work again, but eventually replaced it as it got worse. Also it could be as simple as the adjustment of that switch. It just slides in and adjustment bracket/holder, and it is possible that it has slipped out of adjustment. Look at the upper side of the pedal and see if it is being activated by the pedal.

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
titian