94 intrepid Heater power probs

Intermittently my heater and blower come on at full blast and I lose all control even the digital display goes out like there is no control power.Then somtimes it starts working normal again makes no differnce if kill the ignition and start back up problems stays.Then sometimes goes away .I was thinking possible short or relay.

Reply to
corona75ca

This sounds like a problem that was reported many times in the early days of LH cars. The problem was caused by defective solder joints on the digital control. A poster explained the procedure to remove the panel, and then touch up the solder joints. It may located on allpar.com, otherwise I will see if I still have it.

-KM

Reply to
kmatheson