94 Voyager update 3

Ok, so this is what happened.

I was driving hope the speedo stuck and the van came to a stop, would not restart.

After checking and double checking, I found a fuse had blown, replaced the fuse and everything worked, I was happy, well.... it worked for about 20 miles then the same thing happened, car stopped, would not start...So I replaced the fuse and managed to get it home.

What would be causing the fuse to blow, a week before all this started i had the starter motor replaced, could that be causing it?

Thanks

Reply to
The Gaylord 2006

ummmm if you replaced the fuse twice, why not post what fuse is blowing?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Reply to
philthy

The fuse from what Im told is the one for the ignition and cluster?

Reply to
The Gaylord 2006