95 dodge neon wont start

I have an idea whats wrong but theres others telling something else so I wanted your help.Ok before when you went to start it it would start fine but would get stuck like between start and run and you would have to move it back yourself so the signals,a/c etc would work.Then it got hard to start your would have to mess with the steering and the keys.THen it got even harder to start when you turned the key to start it you had to really hold it down to get it going.Now when you try it it wont start theres not even a click.So I guess now my ? is is it the ignition switch or like someone else said the lock cylinder.Starter is fine,Battery fine ,battery connections fine.Any help would be great. thank you in advance.

Reply to
LadyRavenFan52