95 neon exhaust smell

last night I was following my girlfriend home. I noticed that the exhaust smell from her car has a raw fuel smell to it. Now the engine is getting old, with alot of miles on it. Would anyone have any ideas where I should start looking to resolve this issue?

I did get an engine light about two months ago stating that there was an issue with the O2 sensor, but the light has not returned in a while. (the light use to come one once the car reached running temp).

Mike mlawrenc(at)rcc.on.ca

Reply to
Mike