95 neon question

Could someone tell be how to get at the manifold o2 sensor, the quickest an easiest way. Or send me to a web site that can.?

Reply to
DaveSpivey14

He didn't ask about that...he asked about the o2 sensor position... I think it's at the back on the exhaust manifold passenger side of engine.... you may want to buy a Haynes manual.... they come in handy..

Reply to
Locnar

sorry the original question was the o2 sensor but i still appreciate the responses ....thanks all

Reply to
DaveSpivey14

The way I did my '95 last year was to remove the air cleaner box and the sensor is right underneath it.

-Dave '91 Dodge Ram D150 '92 Dodge Ram W150

'95 Plymouth Neon Sport'03 SRT-4

Reply to
*****