95 neon rolls in park??!!!???!!??

help my 95 neon rolls when in park, also it won't start in park either, only in neutral. i had the shifter and setent cables replaceda month ago, they siezed. do you think its related??? i really have no idea what to do about this car, so many problems. any suggestions????? my head gasket is slowly going as well, so i don't want to put much more money into it.

Reply to
misswhoa

why not start with taking it back to whoever installed the cables??

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

Reply to