95 New Yorker with buzzing flasher relay

On my 1995 New Yorker, the flasher relay, (under dash) buzzes if either signal is activated or the hazzard switch is turned on. None of the lights flash, nor does the signal on the dash. I changed the signal relay with a new one from the local dealer but it does exactly the same thing. Any ideas as to cause? Jeff..

Reply to
Jeff