96 Caravan - Heater Blower only on high.

Hello,

Does anyone know how tough the blower motor motor resistor is to change on a 96 Caravan? The blower will only run on high speed suddenly, and I'm figuring this is the problem. Thanks in advance for any info.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Hello,

Does anyone know how tough the blower motor motor resistor is to change on a 96 Caravan? The blower will only run on high speed suddenly, and I'm figuring this is the problem. Thanks in advance for any info.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Very easy to replace, However I believe they have updated the part, now you will get a new connector if you use a Mopar part, cut/splice and install resistor passenger side firewall under the hood.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Is this a double post from another group? I thought I answered this yesterday?

Reply to
damnnickname