96 Concorde Keyless Entry

Is there a way to program the auto lock feature when you start moving forward?

Is there a way to turn on the vehicle security system? Does the security system require additional hardware?

Reply to
C. Meyers

In my '00 manual it says the automatic doors can be enabled or disabled by doing.....

1 Close all doors & place the key in the ignition. 2 Cycle the ignition switch On & Off 4 times ending up in the Off position. 3 Depress the power lock switch. 4 A single chime will indicate the completion of the programming.

Maybe it's not on your model? When I lock my doors, the horn honks & the parking lights flash once & then the red light on the front of the dash blinks.

Reply to
me-not-you