96 Plymouth breeze

I have just recently got a 96 plymouth breeze, all the reg maintenance has been kept up, and the only major problem that was ever wrong with it was a blown head gasket, when it was not even a year old, and that was all fixed under warranty by the dealership the car was bought brand new off the dealer showroom at the time with 0 miles, and it was a one owner car, has there been any problems with this type of car that anybody knows of or will this be a pretty dependable car.... it only has a little over 70,000 miles on it..

Reply to
somewhere

My 97 Stratus (same car as Breeze) has 144,500 miles (2.4L engine). The only problem has been a blown head gasket fixed under warranty. Other than that, great car. I just took it on a 6000 mile vacation from Florida to Utah. Averaged 32MPG, and used less than 1 quart of oil. I've been extremely happy with the car.

Reply to
Doug Samuel