96 Sebring Convertible Supplement Manual

I sold my 96 JX convertible last year, and re-discovered my Chrysler convertible supplement manual. Most all things are covered except for the engine. My son still has a 96 Sebring coupe and wants those books for a while yet. I don't have an ebay account.

How much is the conv. supplement worth by itself? I still have the damn boot hanging in my garage too, forgot to throw it in the trunk. Is there a market for this stuff somewhere?

Reply to
Rick