96 T&C tailgate glass question

Hello,

I am going to replace the the tailgate of our 96 t&c (dent, rust and rust out on bottom) with a salvage yard one. The guy from the salvage yard says that it would be another $95 to have my glass put in. Can I do that myself? Is it only a bracket holding the glass in?

Thanks for the info.

Reply to
99trooper

Do it yourself. Much cheaper. Or have a glass company do it. $95 for this is a rip-off.

Reply to
Hank

Reply to
mic canic