97 Caravan Cruise Control

My criuse control stopped working suddenly. Nothing happens when I press cruise control on/off button.

Is there a saparate fuse for this?

I also have sidebag light comes on intermittently. Does cruise control have something to do with this?

Thanks,

Reply to
JM

Sounds like the "clockspring" in the steering column to me. There was a recall to fix this on all minivans.... make sure yours was done as it sounds like it may not have been.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Shuman

Bob,

Thanks... you're right.... This recall was not performed. I'll have it done today. And it sounds like it might fix the Cruise Control problem.

Reply to
JM