97 Dodge Stratus Brakes

My ABS light came on a few days ago. I checked all the pads and they seem fine. Bled them all and found that the left rear had some trouble. Couldn't get rid of air bubbles. Replaced the wheel cylinder and still have the same problem. Brake peddle is mushy. Slight swishing noise when the peddle is depressed. Any ideas on what I should try next?

Paul

Reply to
Paul Layman