97 Intrepid coolant loss

Over the summer I didn't notice any problems. With the cooler weather and heater use, I noticed a foul smell from the warm air out of the heater and the coolant always needs filling up?

Any idea what is causing this?

Thanks!

Reply to
Private_Sale

The foul smell could be alot of things with that vehicle. It could be oil from a leaking evaporator, mold or mildew build up on the evaporator or yes, it could be a coolant leak at the heater core. If you are loosing coolant, have a pressure test done to see where the leak is.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower