98 Grand Voyager Radiator Fan won't shut off

Just got home from work and the radiator fan won't shut off. Pulled the 40A fuse and shut it down, but I'm thinking there must be a relay sticking. There isn't a relay in the relay/fuse panel under the hood. Can anybody help me? Short of taking the fuse out every time I turn it off, what can I do until I can get it in the shop?

Reply to
Byron Clinkingbeard

There is a fan relay on the inside fender driverside that controls the fan. It appears to be a stuck relay. There was a recall few years back about bad relays, I had a van that had the same symptoms. Replaced the relay by Chrysler and it worked fine after that.

Reply to
Roger Sircar

Reply to
mic canic

Just posted that I have a 93 Chrysler New Yorker 5h Ave. with the radiator fan stuck. Where is this switch located on the 3.8 engine?? Bob

Reply to
Bob Hewitt

Reply to
maxpower