'98 Jeep Relay Question

I have a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4WD L6

The power windows stop working whenever the interior (cabin) temparture gets (uncomfortably) warm. As soon as the interior cools down, the power windows start to work again. This leads me to beelive that the power window relay has out lived its usefull life and the contacts are no longer within tolerance (the jeep has about 155k miles on it).

Can anyone confirm their thoughts on this and advise which relay it is? I've searched everywhere and no part store indicates a power window relay. The closest I come is a multi purpose relay from Rock Auto - is this the one?

Any help is appreaicted.

Thanks, Phil

Reply to
PhilB