98 Sebring LXI: water running into car when I run the AC

I just pulled 2 soaking wet floor mats out of my car. Seems whenever I run my AC water comes out from behind the dash near the floor. I also noticed that there is NO water dripping out from underneath the car when the AC is running, so I'm assuming that all that water is what's going into my car. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Reply to
Jonboy

There's a drain hose mounted on the firewall that's clogged. Find it, and unplug it. Prepare to get wet when you do!

--Geoff

Reply to
Geoff