99 Gr Voyager Radio Removal Problem

The procedure for removing the radio from this minivan is very straightforward. My question/problem is that the electrical wiring cables which attach to the rear of the radio unit do not allow me enough freedom to pull the radio out of its mounting unit to disconnect them. The radio can only be pulled about 1/2 the depth of the radio. There is no real access to allow one to reach in from behind or underneath the radio to disconnect the wiring. Is there some type of cable tie on these which needs to be cut? Is there a known problem where they might be caught on something? Unfortunately for me, the antenna and power connectors became disconnected, and I cannot access the back of the radio to get them re-connected. I didn't want to needlessly disassemble the whole dash.

Reply to
brcampbell

maxpower